1. Create More Copy. There are a number of easy ways to get more clicks on your copy on your website. Whether it comes in the form of a link with social shares, the keyword-rich tag that makes people see your page or the fact that you included a copywriting service in your website. 2. Add More Images. In the past, if you wanted to get more shares or links on a page, you might have included additional images alongside the copy. If you were able to optimize your site for a variety of social media channels, including Pinterest, Google+ and your blog, that worked as well. Now, with the rise of retargeting and the explosion of social media, you need to consider adding an image that includes a snippet of content. SEO Copywriting: 3. Add Images to Your Header. If you are using the Header Cleaner plugin from Header-Clean.net, you can also use this to add image sources to your homepage, page or post content (images in this post). The Header Cleaner Plugin contains an advanced feature that works well with Google.com PageRank as well as with Google’s PageRank tool, which is a helpful tool for optimizing your page-wide images.
Make sure to keep the Header Cleaner on top of your site so that you don’t miss out on the traffic and page views that you could receive from the image on your homepage, page or post content. 4. Post a Photo or Video. We’ve found that if you include a photo or video header that includes keywords like “creative” or “social media”, you can get more than 300+ points in image search results. For example, here’s a photo from my homepage that included a link to an image: 5. Add a Image From a Image Resource (Image Search). For more information on how to add links to images from resource sources, see the post: How to Add Images to Your Site using Image Search. 6. Tag the Header. A great thing about writing an excellent headline is that it can be searched as a “tag” in the keyword section of Google. Here’s a screenshot of my popular headlines using TagWiz: To see how Google searches for your keyword change with tags, you can
click here and copy this URL: http://tags.google.com/
SEO FOR 2019
7. Add Text to Your Photo or Video or Tag. As you can see here, I used this tag for my photos and videos: As you can see here on my website, all of my images have a tag with no text included: 8. Remove Headlines Headlines, headlines, headlines: what other titles should you remove before you write content for your website? If a tag like “social media” or “marketing” makes it into your header for a listicle and you include it in your text, would the text be too long to make it into a search result? Maybe it’s time to remove it, but not before you make a real effort to create your content appropriately. 9. Include Your Website’s URL in the Headline.
Have you seen that popular headline on the homepage? It’s not always necessary to include your website’s URL to make your post stand out: a few words with a keyword or a link to a source will do. 10. Make It the Top Topic. This is great when you’re writing about a topic that is frequently repeated throughout your content, it can help users find what they’re looking for in terms of information, or it can help your site rank higher in search results in search engines that prioritize organic traffic. I used the “The Best of Marketing” and “The Best of SEO” tag for my blog posts at DigitalG 1
How does SEO Chester really work?
After you’ve got those results and can visualize the best possible search results, you can then use other tools like PageRank Pro’s Keyword Explorer to create a strategy based on your current search traffic and page rankings. This will give you an idea where to put your page’s pages and content for better rankings. SEO has a lot to offer, from improved traffic and sales to increased ranking in search results. But if you’re not optimizing for Google search results or the SERPs – you aren�t likely to see any visible results at all. To understand what�s happening and what can be done about it, we’ll start off by taking you through how you can improve your website�s overall rankings
Step 1: Understand What is SEO? SEO, in short, is the process of improving Google’s ranking of your website. According to Search Engine Land, SEO is as fundamental in SEO as search engines are important:
“SEO includes the three components that determine a site�s ranking: site keywords (usually in the order they appear in Google’s search results), pages in your site, and page contents. All three components are crucial for the ranking of a site. A site�s ranking reflects the quality of all three components. It�s important not only to create site specific content, but also to provide a site comprehensive presentation that makes it easy to find all relevant pages, and to manage your content to provide visitors with relevant content
” So, how exactly does SEO work? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is the process of ensuring a website is ranked high enough to get users to discover your website and then, click on that link or click over to click through to a new page for more information about your brand. Before we get to that, let’s clear up some confusion over how many words of your website are actually needed to be in the SERPs and how Google treats those words (as well as how they are counted).
Word Counts So where does the word count of your website come into play? Basically, it’s your site�s SEO score—which is measured relative to search queries. This means that the higher your search query ranking rate, the more important your SEO score is to a search engine. How does this translate to a website ranking?
Think of these words differently. For example, the words “couple,” “mother,” and “lady” all contribute to your SEO score. The higher the SEO score, the higher in your SERPs these word are. For example: if a page on a website contains just one of the words “couple,” that word is the SEO score.
A search query for “couple” on the Google Index: SEO Scores Here is how the following page score combinations translate to a site ranking:
1. Headline Page 1 Score of 1 means that the page is considered to be the most relevant and high-performing page in its category
2. Keyword Page 2 Score of 2 means that the page is considered to be the most relevant and high-performing page in the subject domain
3. Backpage Page 3 Score of 3 means that the page is considered to be the most relevant and high-performing page in the category 4.
Headline Page 4 Score of 4 means that the page is considered to be the most relevant and high-performing page in the subject domain 5.
Backpage page 5 Score of 5 means that the page is considered to be the most relevant and high-performing page in the category And, by the way?
Any page with any of five of the six keywords listed above and scores of